Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gabriella




Precious Gabriella came for Thanksgiving. The boys ADORE her! Every time we would leave my mom's house, Jax would call "Ella? Ella? Ella?" the ENTIRE way home! Unfortunately, I got sick (again) the day after Thanksgiving and was hospitalized. My throat started to swell shut again, this time due to tonsilitis. Thankfully Super Aunt Amy came prepared with lots of games and fun things for the boys to do while I was in the hospital. We are finally starting to feel better. Emalee and I are just getting over the stomach part of the virus, Jax and Iz have horrible coughs but are in good spirits, and poor Kevin is just starting to show signs of getting the stomach part. Thankfully, he was able to take a week of vacation this past week and help me get better and take care of the kiddos. I can not believe we have been sick for SO long (over a month and a half) but I really think we have "rounded the corner" and will be back to normal soon. The kids Dr has recommended the boys stay out of Mother's Day Out this month to give Emalee's immune system a break. The baby girl has been sick most of her life...so we are going to be hermits and stay inside and away from germs for the next month. Please God, grant me patience!!

No comments: