Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Brief History

I have gotten several inquires about all that has gone on in with our family in the last few months so here is a quick recap: Emalee was born Sept 21st with some breathing problems. She had to spend a week in NICU before coming home. On Oct 31st I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed which lead to the formation of a bacterial infection in my throat. I had to have emergency surgery because my throat started to close. After a week's hospital stay I was released but with one major complication...1/2 of my tongue is numb due to nerve damage. My taste and temperature sensations (hot and cold) are horrible. Food tastes like it does when you have a really stuffy nose...very little flavor. The day after Thanksgiving, I got tonsillitis which lead to another hospital stay. Again, my throat started to close. Currently, my baby girl is in the hospital very sick, both of my boys are sick, and my husband is trying to balance all of this plus the real world of going to work. However, I have strength and a great sense of peace that only God can grant. When you remember our family, please pray for healing, happiness, and knowledge for the Doctors.

"Do not be anxious about anything; but in everything by prayer and petition, with Thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:6-7

No comments: