Sunday, August 31, 2008

Emalee is on the way!


Emalee is trying to join our family earlier then expected! On Thurs. I started having contractions and after a day in the hospital, they still wont' stop! Currently I am on a three day bedrest (thank you Vickie and Heather for making this possible!) until I am 34wks along. At that time, I can resume some activities because Emalee will have a GREAT chance at a completely successful birth and development. Currently, the mild contractions are every 2-3 mins and increase with activity. It will be interesting to see how much longer she will wait to meet her brothers...I dont think she will wait until her Oct 17th due date!

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

Love the blog and am so proud of you for doing it! I am adding you to my blog roll to keep up with you guys. I have to admit I am sad from seeing all you guys have been up to. I can't believe Emalee is about to be born and I haven't even see Jax yet. IT only seems like a few weeks ago that we were neighbors! We love and miss you guys. You look awesome- all cute and pregnant. I can't wait to read more and maybe we can work out a way to see you guys in a few months - after all the new baby happiness gets worked into a schedule, ha. Love you!